Almost seven months after official introduced, the Acer Liquid E700 will be available for purchase for Caribbean customers. Most selling point of this handset comes from triple-SIM capability, which is aimed to people who think that two SIM card slots is not enough for what they need.
The Liquid E700 would be listed on Bermuda, Jamaica and the Turks & Caicos Islands. Folks of these countries can order one directly at Digicel stores. Unfortunately though we don’t yet know how much the smartphone can be yours. But you probably won’t have to wait more than a few weeks. New triple-SIM Liquid E700 is basically mid-range smartphone and provides some interesting specifications. Well, it should be a good point for those who looking for the phone without the premium price tag.
Speaking of specs, Acer’s Liquid E700 smartphone has a 5-inch 1080p display paired with HD front speakers. Alongside a quad-core processor, the handset’s got 4GB internal storage with microSD card for expansion. So keep an eye on this space to learn more details on the matter.
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS touch screen display
- 1.2 quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Triple SIM
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with flash
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 155 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3500mAh battery
For those who already purchased the Acer Liquid E700, please share your thoughts if its worth buying.
Acer Expands Its Liquid Smartphone Sales to the Caribbean