Acer has recently announced its 2016 flagship smartphone at MWC Barcelona. It is dubbed the Acer Liquid Jade 2, which comes with a similar specs as Windows 10-based Liquid Jade Primo, except their operating system. This phone offers a massive 5.5-inch full-HD AMOLED display that capable to delivering a 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and support for 100 percent of the NTSC color gamut. That’s also combined with high-resolution audio and virtual surround sound powered by DTS Headphone:X.
The heart of Acer Liquid Jade 2 is a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of onboard storage. Users can expand up to 1TB of hybrid storage. Speaking of mobile photography, this phablet uses 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and 4K video recording. That’s also bringing an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with up to 84-degree wide-angle lens.
Acer Liquid Jade 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 × 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display,100% NTSC color gamut, 10000:1 contrast, 176-degree wide-viewing angles
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android (exact version unknown)
- 21MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash,4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
Acer hasn’t revealed any information about price and availability of Liquid Jade 2 phablet. But it would be arrive on exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region.