Good news for those who need Windows Phone device with PC-like experience, here is the Acer Liquid Jade Primo. Yes, the handset is now available for purchase in the US. It is a flagship Windows Phone smartphone with an advanced cooling system that efficiently dissipates the heat from the processor. Meanwhile, it will be reduce the overall rear surface temperature.
Another exciting feature, the phablet can be a secondary display when connect it with computer and delivers PC-like experience. In terms of specs, Acer Liquid Jade Primo packs a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The machine inside is a Snapdragon 808 processor and 3GB of RAM.
You can find out more details about the Acer Liquid Jade Primo at the list specs below.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 100% NTSC color gamut, 10000:1 contrast, 176-degree wide-viewing angles
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 21MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual LED flash,4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The Acer Liquid Jade Primo is currently available for $650 unlocked that’s mean you can easily use the handset without a require any contract with carriers. You can found the phone on Microsoft’s online Windows store.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo lands on the US