At IFA 2015 in September last year, we had seen a range of Acer‘s affordable Liquid series. Now, one of them have been launched that called the Acer Liquid M330. This handset comes on market with Windows 10 Mobile operating system. It is basically a new low-end Windows 10 smartphone, which would be available in the United States later this month but the handset will make its way to Canada later this year.
Considering an affordable phone, Acer Liquid M330 provides a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor clocked at 1.1GHz, and 1GB RAM. There are a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. This 4G-enabled phone is utilized a 2000mAh replaceable battery and promises lasts up to 15 hours talk time or up to 230 hours in standby on a full single charge.
Aside running on Windows 10 Mobile OS, the new Acer Liquid M330 smartphone supports Cortana digital voice assistant and 802.11n Wi-Fi. If you’re keeping an eye on the handset, you be glad to know Microsoft Stores and Microsoftstore.com sell the Liquid M330 smartphone to $99.99.
Acer Liquid M330 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display, 16:9 capacitive touch display with up to 350 nits brightness
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Dimensions: 136 x 66.5 x 9.6 mm, Weight: 144.5 grams
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, 720p Video Recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- DTS audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Acer Liquid M330 affordable smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile coming to US this month