A smartphone’s market seems a delicious thing for some computer makers. Acer has officially introduced a new 5.5-inch smartphone at its New York event. It is know as the Acer Liquid Zest Plus, which is an improved model from previous one. Keep in mind that company was unveiled the Liquid Zest and Liquid Zest 4G smartphones at the MWC last month.
As newest Liquid Zest Plus smartphone, Acer has also adopted hybrid tri-focus system on its 13-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and contrast detection. This phablet has a 5.5-inch HD IPS Zero Air Gap display combined with a 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge that enables up to 3 days of battery life.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 85 degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS HD Sound
- 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge
Coming in Pure White and Metallic Blue colors, the Acer Liquid Zest Plus smartphone will be available in Asian markets soon and asking price of under $250.