Acer – one of pioneer computer producers, has introduced a new notebook that designed for fulfil passion of gamers at its next@acer event in NYC. Dubbed the Acer Predator 17 X, this gaming laptop is ready for virtual reality.
This machine also comes with custom triple-fan cooling system to ensure performance of laptop on the top. As the suggest name, Acer Predator 17 X VR-ready notebook provides NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. That matches the monitor’s refresh rate with the powerful GPU. Meanwhile, it will eliminate screen tearing and minimize stuttering.
Acer Predator 17 X features and specifications
- 17.3-inch G-SYNC panel FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) or UHD IPS (4K 3840 x 2160) display
- 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6820HK processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (8GB GDDR5) graphics
- Overclocking – Turbo speeds of up to 4.0GHz for the CPU; up to 1310MHz for the GPU; and up to 3.7GHz for VRAM
- Custom triple-fan cooling system provides superior thermal performance and helps extend the lifespan of components and the system
- Windows 10 Home / Pro
- up to 64GB DDR4-2133 memory, up to 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a three-SATA-SSD RAID 0 array, up to 2TB HDD
- Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, 4 x USB 3.1 ports, SD card reader
Acer Predator 17 X VR-enabled laptop will be available in North America and Europe in June, China in May. You will be found it with starts at $2,799 / €2,499 / ¥39,999 price tag.