Alcatel has recently refreshed its budget-friendly smartphone portofolio with a new Alcatel PIXI 4 (5). It is Alcatel’s latest budget 4G smartphone with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support. Strong point would be the fact that it’s armed with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that has LED flash. It will give you, capturing better selfies in low lighting conditions.
Keep in mind that company was launched the Pixi 4 in 7-inch, 6-inch, and 4-inch variants at the CES 2016 in January. New gadget touts a premium looking chassis, with a slim profile available in a number of color options. Overall, it is designed for the youth/millennial who want a trendy phone loaded with future proof features and yet not being heavy on the pocket.
The PIXI 4 (5) smartphone boasts a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor accompanied by Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. In term of memory, it uses 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage that expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. The new Alcatel PIXI 4 with 5-inch display provides an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 140.7 x 72.5 x 9.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
There are four different color options (Metal Silver, Metal Gold, Volcano Black and Sharp Blue). The Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) is priced at INR 4,999 (about $78 USD).