Alcatel has recently announced several smartphones ahead the IFA 2016 in Berlin. One of them is know as the Alcatel SHINE LITE, which is housing unibody metal design with glass back. There are Satin Gold, Pure White and Prime Black color options. That makes the phone looks like a luxury styled.
This smartphone offers some pretty specification and more higher class comparing its rivals. Alcatel Shine Lite uses glass on the front and back to ensure protection from scratch. Company claims the Shine Lite is most ideal for palm your hands and of course, one hand friendly too.
To offer luxury look, Alcatel notes the handset is utilized Android Marshmallow 6.0 sistem operasi that modifed by its own user interface. Alcatel Shine Lite smartphone sports a powerful processor that produced by MediaTek MT6737 chipset at 64-Bit architecture and clocked at Quad Core 1.3Ghz speed. Thus, its graphic is providing Mali-T720 GPU. The security part adopt fingerprint reader technology.
Alcatel SHINE LITE specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D Dragontrail Glass display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 141.5×71.2×7.45mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2460mAh (non-removable) battery
The Alcatel SHINE LITE phone will be available at around 199 Euros (about $220).