For you who looking for mid-range smartphone and virtual-reality (VR) handset, you may think about this deal. Alcatel has announced the offer to get an Idol 4S smartphone and VR headset. You can pre-order right now and expected to be ship on August 3rd. Alcatel VR Bundle is starting from $350. Coming with Alcatel Idol 4S and a VR headset using Google Cardboard-style accessories will increase by $50 to $400 as the recommended retail price.
The Idol 4S smartphone was unveiled back in February this year. It is a less-than-high-end price with a pretty specifications. Alcatel Idol 4S phablet packs a 5.5-inch AMOLED display that capable to delivering 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution. Inside is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The power source comes from a handy 3000 mAh battery.
The bundle includes a set of JBL in-ear headphones to match the 3.6watt JBL certified stereo front-facing speakers. The phone has a fingerprint sensor, a 16MP rear camera with phase detection auto-focus and auto HDR mode. Thus, you’ll see an 8MP front-facing camera with an 84-degree wide-angle lens.
Alcatel Idol 4S specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display, Precog UI (Touchless control), Live UI, Parallax UI
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.4GHz A53 CPUs) with 550MHz Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 153.9×75.4×6.99mm; Weight: 149g
- Dual stereo speakers (2 x 3.6W), Smart PA (Power Amplifier) TFA9890, BOOM Key Experience Booster, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging