ARCHOS has recently announced a pair of new budget-friendly smartphones and will be show off during IFA 2016 event later this week. It is called the ARCHOS 50f Helium and ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite, which has a fingerprint sensor. This phone brings four back covers including Blooming Gold, Blazing Yellow, Autumn Woodland and Frosted Grey in the box.
The budget-oriented 50f Helium and 50f Helium Lite phones provide dual SIM card slots with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs 5-inch HD display with 2MP front-facing camera. Inside is a 1.1GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU. There are 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and support for expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card. But the lite version comes with 1GB RAM with 8GB internal storage. The other specs have remained the same as the regular model.
ARCHOS 50f Helium / 50f Helium Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB internal memory (50f Helium) / 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory (50f Helium Lite), expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 144×72.1×9.1mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
The ARCHOS 50f Helium will go on sale sometime in October 2016 and asking price of £99.90 (about $131). The ARCHOS 50f Helium Lite costs £79.90 that’s equivalent about $103. This phone is also expecting to be available in October 2016.