Apple has decided to refresh the price of its A8X-powered tablet for several countries including the US and UK. Apple iPad Air 2 gets a price cut that starts $399 for 16GB model, while the 64GB model costs $499.
This tablet was first launched in late 2014. It is boasted by an A8X processor with 2nd gen 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor. It has a 9.7-inch display with an Antireflective glass. The Wi-Fi + Cellular of tablet is also currently listed at price of $529 (16GB version) and $629 (64GB variant).
In the UK, the iPad Air 2 has been dropped the price by £50. Meanwhile, it is currently available for £349 (the 16GB WiFi only model). This tablet in the country was previously listed for £399. Another models, the 64GB iPad Air 2 starts at £429 price tag, if you are prefer a WiFi and cellular variants, iPad Air 2 with 16GB storage is available for £449 and the 64GB unit for £529.
Apple iPad Air 2 specifications
- 9.7 inch Fully laminated Retina Display with 2048×1536 resolution at 264 ppi, Antireflective coating
- 6.1 mm thick, weighs 437 g (WiFi) / 444 g (WiFi + Cellular)
- A8 chip with 2nd gen 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi?Fi (802.11a/?b/?g/?n/?ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0
- 8 MP iSight 1080p camera, f/2.4 aperture, Panorama (up to 43MP)
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 16/64/128GB variants
- 27.3-watt-hour battery with up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
Alongside price dropped for iPad Air 2, Apple Watch is now available for purchase at price of $299. The Apple iPad mini tablet is also available start at $269.
Buy an Apple iPad Air 2 with a price cut