Fujitsu has recently launched a new enterprise-class Windows tablet, called the Fujitsu Stylistic R726. It is also company’s latest Windows tablet and brings a massive 12.5 inch display. Thus, the device has an Intel 6th-gen Skylake processor and up to 512GB of solid state storage.
As enterprise-oriented tablet, the new Stylistic R726 offers an optional digital pen. Company is also mentioned that the 12.5-inch tablet supports laptop and desktop docking stations. So, the new one combined the iPad Pro and the Surface Pro 4. The Stylistic R726 hybrid tablet packs a magnesium-aluminum chassis.
- 12.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel PLS display
- Windows 10 Pro
- Core i3, i5, or i6 Skylake U series chip options
- 128GB to 512GB of M.2 SSD storage available
- Docking connector, mini DisplayPort, HDMI, and USB 3.0 ports
- Headset and memory card slots
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and optional 4G LTE
- Stereo speakers and dual microphones
- Up to 12 hours battery life
- 12.6? x 7.9? x 0.4?
- 1.7 pounds
Fujitsu Stylistic R726 is perfectly for creative professionals and business customers who manage a lot of content. This tablet offers several connectivity options such as 4G/LTE, NFC and Intel Pro Wireless Display functionality.
All could be you found it when you’re picking one up starting in February, 2016.
Fujitsu Stylistic R726 enterprise-class Windows tablet