General Mobile has recently announced its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone. Called the General Mobile GM 5, it is a mid-range smartphone that considering the specifications. As join the Android One lineup, the handset is made by company in partnership with Google.
Thus, the GM 5 is running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Speaking on hardware specifications, this has almost similar parts as the General Mobile 4G (it was unveiled last year). It is including a 5-inch HD display and a Snapdragon 410 SoC. Thus, the phone carries a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash.
General Mobile GM 5 Android One smartphone comes in single / dual SIM card slots. It will be available in Black, Space Gray and Gold color options. The handset will be arrive in 20 countries through authorized sales points or carrier stores in Azerbaijan, Albania, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Iraq, Kenya, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey and Uzbekistan.
General Mobile GM 5 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) OnCell IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 140.5 x 69.75 x 9.3mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery