After handful of leaks, Google is officially announced its latest 5.5-inch smartphone that carrying an excellent set of specifications. The Google Pixel XL was unveiled held at its San Francisco event alongside another Pixel series.
The handset will ship with Google’s latest Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system. The 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display is accompanied by a quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor. One of strong point of this phablet is the massive memory and storage, which brings 4GB RAM and 32GB or 128GB internal storage. The phone provides unlimited cloud storage to ensure owners of Pixel XL can enjoy favourite music or movies.
Google Pixel XL specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560×1440 pixels) AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Fngerprint sensor
- 12.3MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX378 sensor, 1.55umpixel, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LDAF
- 8MP front camera
- 3 microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery
New Google Pixel XL smartphone offers some security features such as a fingerprint sensor on the back. It will be available in Quite Black, Very Silver and limited edition Really Blue color options.
Speaking of price, there are two variants – at $769 for the 32GB version, and costs $869 for the 128GB model. This smartphone should be arrived for pre-order in the US, Australia, Canada and Germany since yesterday.