HP has decided to reveal a detail of pricing and availability from the HP Elite X3 Windows 10-powered smartphone. This device was official introduced back in February earlier this year at MWC 2016. Keep in mind the phone brings several advantage of Windows 10 Continuum feature. HP Elite X3 offers a pair of optional accessories including Desk Dock and Mobile Extender.
HP Elite X3 specifications
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with WQHD 2560 x 1440 px resolution, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB internal storage, expandable to up to 2TB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 FHD rear-facing camera
- 8MP FHD front facing camera and Iris camera
- IP67 rating for dust- and water-resistance
- Dimensions: 83.5 x7.8 x 161.8 mm; Weight: 195g
- MIL-STD-810 rating, assuring device protection for drops from up to 1 meter
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2), WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE combo USB 3.0 port with Type-C connector
- 4150 mAh Li-ion polymer battery, non- removable, quick charging
In the United States, the new HP Elite X3 will be arrive for price tag $699. For bundle version (a phone, headset and Desk Dock bundle) costs $799. Reportedly, the handset will go on sale in total of 47 countries but the exactly release date is still unknown yet.