HP has recently announced a new high-end smartphone that becomes its first Windows 10 phone, namely the HP Elite X3. Aside Windows 10 software, this device comes with a powerful specifications such as Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz.
Thus, the Elite X3 phablet brings a big-capacity 4GB LPDDR4 and 64GB internal storage, which further supports up to 2TB with with microSD card. The phone takes advantage of an iris scanner on the front and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
HP Elite X3 smartphone works with Windows 10 Continuum feature. Well, the gadget offers a range of optional accessories including Desk Dock and Mobile Extender. By using Desk Dock, the phone can connect to an external display, thanks to Continuum. Mobile Extender will able to extends your mobile capabilities with a bigger screen, speakers, trackpad and keyboard.
HP Elite X3 specifications
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with WQHD 2560 x 1440 px resolution, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB internal storage, expandable to up to 2TB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 FHD rear-facing camera
- 8MP FHD front facing camera and Iris camera
- IP67 rating for dust- and water-resistance
- Dimensions: 83.5 x7.8 x 161.8 mm; Weight: 195g
- MIL-STD-810 rating, assuring device protection for drops from up to 1 meter
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2), WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE combo USB 3.0 port with Type-C connector
- 4150 mAh Li-ion polymer battery, non- removable, quick charging
For the time being, information about pricing and release date are still unknown yet.