Already unveiled in Europe, the new HTC 10 evo smartphone is now arriving in Asian continental. This handset is also knowing as HTC‘s latest smartphone in the ‘HTC 10’ series. It is also actually no-recently smartphone since the handset was introduced back in November last year as the global version of the HTC Bolt. But it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack instead it uses USB Type-C audio that found on the HTC Bolt.
HTC 10 evo smartphone is equipped with HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio, which enables to scan your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output to suit your personal hearing capabilities. This phablet has Hi-Res audio capability that delivers 24-bit audio.
Specifications of HTC 10 evo smartphone;
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0