HTC has silently announced a new 5.5-inch Android Nougat smartphone that namely the HTC 10 evo. Company’s latest smartphone in the ‘HTC 10’ series has been unveiled in Taiwan and UK. Considering the specs wise and design, the handset is basically the global version of the HTC Bolt, which was introduced for US carrier – Sprint earlier this month.
As expected, the new HTC 10 evo comes without a 3.5mm audio jack. But it has HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio that enables to scan your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output. Of course, it is ensuring to suit your personal hearing capabilities. New 10 evo phablet brings Hi-Res audio that delivers 24-bit audio.
HTC 10 evo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery with Quick Chage 2.0
The HTC 10 evo smartphone is available in three color options – Gunmetal, Silver and Gold. In Taiwan, this phone is currently up for pre-order and expected to ship on November 28th. The 32GB version of HTC 10 evo phablet go on sale at price of NT$ 17,990 (about $564), while the 64GB model is priced at NT$ 19,900 (around $626).