As expected, HTC has officially announced the new smartphone in the U.S. for Sprint. Called the HTC Bolt, this handset is joining another phablet device on markets. The Bolt comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display that combined by a water-resistant unibody aluminum design.
Running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system, this phone sports an Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor. New 5.5-inch device provides a 16MP rear-facing camera camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 0.3s Phase Detection Auto Focus and 4k video recording.
HTC Bolt allowing you unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, thanks to a fingerprint sensor on the home button. Lack a 3.5mm audio jack, the phone has decided to take advantages from HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio. Meanwhile, it scans your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output to suit your personal hearing capabilities. New HTC Bolt phablet provides Hi-Res audio delivers 24-bit audio.
HTC Bolt specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery
The HTC Bolt smartphone is available in Gunmetal and Glacier Silver color options. Consumers can pick one up from Sprint at cost $25 per month with 24-month contract.