Alongside the Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone, HTC has also introduced company’s newest latest smartphone in its new Desire 10 series. The HTC Desire 10 Pro has same screen size as its brother with a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display. It is also coming in single and dual SIM version that depending on the market.
New Desire 10 Pro phablet offers 4GB RAM with 64GB storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variants, which is a bigger amount option than the Lifestyle model. Inside is an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top.
HTC keeps pushing mobile photographers toward a smarter breed of camera, and the Desire 10 Pro is the latest attempt, it brings a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and Laser autofocus. There also is a 13-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie lovers.
HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual Nano SIMs
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing of the HTC Desire 10 Pro phablet isn’t available yet but it will be land sometime in November 2016. This handset will offer several color options such as Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue and Valentine Lux.