Taiwanese phone maker, HTC has officially announced a new 5-inch Android smartphone, called the HTC Desire 650. Along with the HTC 10 evo, it is company’s latest smartphone in the mid-range Desire series that unveiled in Taiwan.
The handset comes with an unique back panel with 50 percent flat surface. Thus, it is remaining 50 percent that carries ridges and offers a better grip. Although doesn’t have dual speakers, HTC Desire 650 smartphone has still BoomSound experience and Hi-Res audio playback.
It has a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by a quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon SoC and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI on top. It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a BSI sensor.
HTC Desire 650 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 33.2mm lens
- Dimension: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 140 grams
- HTC Boomsound, Hi-Res audio support
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS , NFC
- 2200mAh battery
HTC Desire 650 smartphone announced, here is full specs