HTC Snap aka S522, QWERTY keyboard and Windows Mobile
HTC has presented in this funny days, a new phone to come very soon, a phone with Windows Mobile, but that despite this has a very good looking. HTC Snap or S522 QWERTY Smartphone has been announced at CTIA. It has a thickness so small that it believed.
I still seem very strange as HTC is using, as in the HTC and HTC Dream Magic the ball using their RIM BlackBerry.
This new mobile is only 12 mm thick, and besides that, it has other features:
* QWERTY keyboard with dedicated messaging, email and Inner Circle hotkeys
* HSDPA/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz or HSDPA/WCDMA 850/1900 MHz connectivity.
* Qualcomm MSM 7225 processor, 528 MHz
* 1500 mAh battery.
* Display: 2.4″ (diagonal) QVGA (320×240)
* Wi-Fi (b/g)
* Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
* 2 megapixel camera.
* 256 MB ROM and 128 MB of RAM.
* Windows Mobile® 6.1 Standard OS
* microSDHC support
* Dimensions: 4.59″(L) x 2.42″(W) x .47″(T)
* Weight: 4.23 ounces
It will be available from the second quarter at a price that is still unknown.
HTC Launches the HTC Snap