Already unveiled regular model, Huawei has decided to announce a new cheaper variant of the Mate 9 phone. It is dubbed the Huawei Mate 9 Lite, which brings dual rear camera arrangement. New gadget packs a 12-megapixel with 1.25?m pixel size, PDAF for 0.3-second quick focus along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for capturing depth information. For selfie lovers, they can use an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite phablet carries an unibody metal design alongside a fingerprint sensor on the back. This 4G LTE-enabled smartphone is powered by an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. There are two models of Mate 9 Lite phone; the one has 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, while the other carries 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. Both are expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP camera with LED flash, 1.25?m pixel size, LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.9×76.2×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh battery
Just reminder, company was introduced its high-end variant of the phone, which has named by the Huawei Mate 9 Pro in China earlier this week. However, Huawei Mate 9 Lite phablet will go on sale in Gray, Gold and Silver colors. Official price and exact release date of phone isn’t available yet.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite smartphone announced, it’s cheaper variant