Huawei, well-known pioneer Chinese communication company, has recently announced its latest smartphones in the ‘Nova Series’ dubbed the Huawei Nova 2. This handset is also the successor of last year’s Nova. The Huawei Nova 2 sports a 5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display and an Octa-Core Kirin 659 SoCs. Running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system, it is equipped with a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25?m pixel size and f/1.8 aperture. Thus, its secondary 8-megapixel camera is able to capturing depth information, optical zoom and portrait mode.
Huawei Nova 2 smartphone packs a 20-megapixel front-facing camera, unibody metal design and are just 6.9mm thick. It provides a fingerprint sensor on the back on both the phone. This 5-inch smartphone brings AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip for 3D surround sound experience.
Huawei Nova 2 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, PFAF, 1.25?m pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 8MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip,3D surround sound
- Dinemsions: 142.2×68.9×6.9mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, USB Type-C
- 2950mAh (typical) battery
The Huawei Nova 2 phone will be arrive in Aurora Blue, Grass Green, Gold, Obsidian Black and Rose Gold colors. Talking about price, the Nova 2 costs 2499 yuan (about $364). It is already available for pre-order but the handset will go on sale in China from June 16th, 2017.