Huawei has recently announced a newest smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in Hong Kong, dubbed the Huawei Y7 Prime. Keep in mind that the handset is basically a Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus (introduced in China back in April).
It has a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display paired with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC. This phone is running on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 top. For photography features, Huawei Y7 Prime offers an 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
Coming in a unibody metal design, the new Huawei phablet provides fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds. Main power source of phone comes from a 4000mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Prime specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25?m pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
There are Gold, Silver and Gray color options. The Huawei Y7 Prime smartphone will go on sale at price of HK$ 1880 (about $250). You can found it from vmall in Hong Kong.
Huawei Y7 Prime smartphone arrives in Hong Kong