Jaybird has recently rolled out its newest in-ear wirelessly earbuds, the Jaybird Freedom. The new Freedom in-ear Bluetooth earbuds was introduced back in earlier this year during CES 2016. It comes with new customizable sound profile, which allowing users to make customize the EQ settings using MySound app and sync on the earbuds.
Company has been acquired by Logitech almost one month ago for $50 million. The Jaybird Freedom in-ear Bluetooth earbuds is actually its fifth-generation to have micro-sized sand blasted metal accented housing. It has miniaturized three button controller and able to eight hours of play time that includes additional four hours play time through the listen-while-you-charge charging clip.
Features of Jaybird Freedom
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, can be paired up to eight devices
- Inline metal remote with volume buttons and built-in microphone for calls
- Patented tapered step-down design for a comfortable, secure fit in any ear size.
- Sweat-proof premium metal buds fit perfectly in even the smallest of ears
- Comply memory foam tips and enhanced comfort ear fins ensure a secure fit.
- Passive noise isolation drowns out ambient noise to enhance the sound quality
- Jaybird MySound app for Android and iOS lets you customize equalizer settings and sync them to the earbuds
- Offers up to eight hours of playtime (Four hours in the buds and an additional four hours with the included charging clip)
Coming in Gold, Carbon Black, Blaze Red and Ocean Blue color options, the Jaybird Freedom is starting price of $199.95. It is also exclusively available from Best Buy stores, BestBuy.com and jaybirdsport.com.