The successor of the Vibe P1 smartphone has been officially showcased by Lenovo at the IFA in Berlin. It is called the Lenovo P2, which was surfaced in benchmarks back in July. Overall, this phone is entering a phablet market with a 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display.
The heart of phone comes from a Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor alongside 3GB / 4GB RAM. This handset offers expandable memory with microSD card slot, in case, you’ve think the 32GB / 64GB internal storage isn’t enough for your data.
Like most company’s phone, the Lenovo P2 provides dual SIM cards support. It runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system. Its huge 5100mAh battery supports 24W quick charge function that can rapidly charge the battery.
In the exterior part, the P2 phablet is take of advantages from a metal body. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the front. The Lenovo P2 phablet is expected to be rolled out in November 2016. It will go on sale at 249 Euros (about $277).
Lenovo P2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 5100mAh battery with fast charging