The third phones after the PHAB 2 and PHAB 2 Plus is known as Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro. It is also the world’s first tango (formerly known as project tango) smartphone for consumers. Lenovo was introduced the PHAB 2 Pro phablet at the Tech World 2016 in San Francisco, USA that in partnership with Google.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro Tango-enabled smartphone comes with four cameras that includes a 16-megapixel RGB camera, a depth camera, and a motion tracking camera. Thus, there is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for Tango’s 3D mapping technology. That’s able to understand the world around you.
New PHAB 2 Pro smartphone provides a fingerprint sensor placed on the back. Like the PHAB 2 Plus version, the new one packs 6.4-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D Curved Glass display. The Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro phone is also carrying a more amount of memory, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is also capable to be expand up to 128GB with microSD card.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro specifications
- 6.4-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- 16MP camera with PDAF, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4?m pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- DOLBY Atmos sound with 5.1 audio capture, Triple Array Microphones with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Dimensions: 88.57 x 179.83 x 6.98-10.7mm; Weight: 259g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery with fast charging
[youtubevideo id=”yBzDQWyFE6o “]
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro smartphone will be available in two different flavors (Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey) with full metal body design. Speaking of price, the high-end 6.4-inch phablet is price of $499 and globally rolled out in September.