Together with the PHAB 2 Plus high-end phablet, Lenovo has also announced another big-screen-size smartphone at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco. Dubbed the Lenovo PHAB 2, it seems a ‘original’ version of its brother. The handset is also a successors of Lenovo PHAB phablet that launched last year.
Lenovo PHAB 2 smartphone packs a 6.4-inch HD display along with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU. Its exterior part is build by an unibody metal design. New Lenovo PHAB 2 features a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor and PDAF. The big phablet has 3GB of RAM, a 4050mAh battery, and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
Lenovo PHAB 2 specifications
- 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 88.5x175x5.5 mm-9.6m; Weight: 225g
- Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery
The Lenovo PHAB 2 phablet will roll out in two color options – Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey. The new 6.4-inch smartphone is start at $199 price tag and landing on worldwide market sometime in September 2016.