Together with the P2 5.5-inch phablet, Lenovo has also unveiled a newest entry-level smartphone at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. The device is namely the Lenovo A Plus, which brings a smaller 4.5-inch display. Considering its specs-wise, the phone is designed for those who looking for the first smartphone.
New Lenovo A Plus smartphone comes with a pretty decent hardware and software inside. It packs 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage, and expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD card. Pumping life of device is a MediaTek MT6580 processor clocked at 1.3GHz with Mali 400MP2 GPU.
As typical budget-friendly phone, the A Plus runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. It uses a 2000mAh removable battery. The Lenovo A Plus will be available at 69 Euros that’s equivalent about $77 USD. This budget-oriented phone will go on sale globally starting from European market.
Lenovo A Plus specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 133x66x9.9mm; Weight: 146g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh removable battery