Finally, the day has come. Lenovo has officially introduced its new wearable fitness tracker, called the Lenovo Smartband SW-B100. The gadget is already popped up in the official Lenovo website even though company hasn’t announcement yet. The SW-B100 is Lenovo’s first fitness tracking band that you wear like a bracelet. You can see some useful features for fitness such as track steps, sleep quality, and other activities. This Lenovo Smartband will allow users to track your calories, steps and distance, and even your heart rate. Thus, on your wrist can watch display customized notifications that improve both work and life efficiency.
Without entering a password, this smartband can automatically log in on a PC. You can also pair it with smartphone to showing any incoming calls or text messages. Of course, it’s also appointment alerts, exercise reminders, and alarms.
Company states key features of Lenovo Smartband SW-B100 including
- Auto-locking/unlocking of PCs without manually entering passwords
- Sleeping Tracking, and daily/weekly/monthly data graph in APP
- Smart Device Interaction: call/SMS alert reminder with number or name
- Alert Reminder: smart clock, appointment alerts/exercise reminders
- SNS sharing: sharing of track information to main SNS
The Lenovo Smartband SW-B100 will be ship in two different color options – blue and orange. Unfortunately, info on the Smartband’s pricing appears to be missing at the moment, though all on the matter should become official in the coming days, or early next week.
Source: Product Page