One of budget smartphones is knowing as the Lenovo Vibe A, which has been silently announced in Russia. This handset seems a lower-end specifications with 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA display. The processor unit is a Spreadtrun SC7731 SoC that combined with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
Lenovo Vibe A budget smartphone provides a VGA front-facing camera and a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. This phone comes with a 1700mAh battery, 512MB RAM, and 4GB of expandable storage.
Lenovo Vibe A specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadtrun SC7731 processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP fixed-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA fixed-focus front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1700mAh battery
Company hasn’t revealed any detail about price of Lenovo Vibe A, but it will offer in black and white color options.