The latest budget 4G smartphone from Lenovo has been introduced in Russia. It is namely Lenovo Vibe C2, yes – the name is similar the previous model. Keep in mind that company was introduced Lenovo Vibe C few months ago. The new handset – Vibe C2 brings a 5-inch HD display and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The processor inside is a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC that combines Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. The phone packs an 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4? sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
Company hasn’t revealed any information about pricing or release date yet but the Vibe C2 phone offers two different color options – Black and White.
Lenovo Vibe C2 LTE-enabled smartphone announced