Lenovo has decided to launch its a new mid-range smartphone in Asia, the Lenovo Z2 Plus. The handset is successor of last year’s Lenovo Z1. It comes with a 5-inch 1080p LTPS 2.5D curved glass display alongside an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Keep in mind that the phone is a rebranded version of the Lenovo Zuk Z2 launched in China in May 2016.
Lenovo’s 5-inch phone take of advantages a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor that combined by Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. Its 13-megapixel rear camera features LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) with quick focus in just 0.1 seconds.
Those in need of a more secure handset, they need to look an U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button that capable to unlock the phone in under 0.1 seconds and even works even if their finger is wet.
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus brings a 3500mAh battery with dual fast charging. Thus, it features Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, which allowing charge the phone up to 80 percent in one hour.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4?m pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Speaking of pricing, the Lenovo Z2 Plus cost INR 17,999 ($269 USD) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant is priced at INR 19,999 ($298). There are two different color option – Black and White. But company plans to sell Chrono Case and Stealth Case for the smartphone separately for cost INR 1299 ($19 USD) and INR 699 ($10 USD), respectively.