Another variant of its G4 flagship smartphone, the LG G4 Stylus is now available for purchase in Greece. It’s also making the first European country to receive the mid-range. e-shop.gr, one of Greek online retailer is offering the new LG G4 Stylus smartphone for price tag €259 that’s equivalent about $290. For that amount, it is good only for seven days, according to source. The Titanium Grey variant of LG G4 Stylus would be start shipping on June 29, yes, it’s today.
For those of you arriving late at the LG G4 Stylus party, the phone was officially introduced by LG Electronics last month. This handset went to sell in North America and South Korea but it comes under the name, LG G Stylo. As a rebranded LG G Stylo, folks in America can find it through Sprint and T-Mobile, as well as pre-paid brands, Boost Mobile and MetroPCS.
The G4 Stylus phablet brings a 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel and a stylus pen. That combination results in a 258ppi pixel density. The 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC inside is containing a quad-core 1.2GHz processor and the Adreno 306 graphics processing unit. On memory term, there are 1GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. Users can expanded it through microSD card slot that holds up to 128GB of capacity.
The back and front camera combo weighs in at 8MP and 5MP sensors, respectively. The LG G4 Stylus phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and a 3000mAh battery.
LG G4 Stylus specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS in-cell touch display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU (4G) / 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor (3G)
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP (4G) or 8MP (3G) rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh (removable) battery
LG G4 Stylus lands in Greece, priced too