Though the company is busy working on the launch of several smartphones, LG hasn’t forgotten about another product. The company pushed out a LG Minibeam Nano that claims the smallest, lightest and most affordable projector to date. Considering its size, this projector measures 108 x 103 x 44 mm and weighs only 270 grams.
We shouldn’t underestimate the Minibeam Nano based on its looks, new projector has a pretty good features. It brings an LED lamp that capable to projecting 100 ANSI lumens of brightness, while its contrast ratio is a 100,000:1 in an image and expanded as much as 100 inches. If you’re think that 1W mono sound is not enough, you can plugging some speakers on its headset jack.
As portable on-the-go, LG Minibeam Nano provides an integrated 3800 mAh battery that offering about 2 hours on a single full charge. Well, the Minibeam Nano projector is suitable for a good movie or a long presentation. On connectivity options include an HDMI input and a USB port. The latter is able to display HD DivX and Office documents from a flash drive.
You can connect it with smartphone, tablet or other devices over wireless streaming and mirroring features. The LG Minibeam Nano tiny affordable projector is support for WiFi Direct and Miracast.
LG Minibeam Nano specifications.
- Native Resolution: 854 x 480 (WVGA)
- Brightness : 100 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1 (Full On / Full Off)
- Illumination: RGB LED (Lifespan: up to 30,000 hours)
- Image Size: up to 100 inches (Wall-to-Lens Distance: 3.625m)
- Throw Ratio: 1.64 (Normal Throw)
- Battery : Built-in (Up to 2 hours)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 108 x 103 x 44mm
- Weight: 270g
- Sound : Built-in (1W Mono)
- Screen Share: Wired and Wireless Mirroring with Smartphone / Tablet / PC
- USB Support: HD DivX / Office Viewer
- HDMI: Supports up to Full HD input
- Power Source: 100-240V AC-DC Adapter / 3,800mAh Battery
Unfortunately no information on pricing has been released as yet, but this micro projector will be available later this month.