LG Electronics has officially announced the roll out of its latest 5.5-inch display in Korea. The LG Q6 with FullVision display was introduced earlier this month that includes Q6? and Q6+. This phone brings 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels.
The Q6 is the first model in LG’s new Q series of smartphones and was designed for consumers who want a device that offers the technology of LG’s flagship smartphones at an exceptional price that discerning millennials can appreciate.
LG Q6 comes with a ultra-strong 7000 series aluminum frame that combined with a unibody design. It fits MIL-STD 810G standard to withstand temperature extremes, rain, humidity, sand and dust for use by the United States military.
LG Q6 specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 32GB storage (Q6); 4GB RAM / 64GB storage (Q6+), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
Reportedly, this phablet offers Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White and Terra Gold colors. The LG Q6 comes in priced at 419,100 Korean Won that equivalent $373. It will be available in Korea starting from August 2nd, 2017. But the LG Q6 smartphone will roll out in key markets in Asia, Middle East, Europe and the Americas in coming weeks.
LG Q6 INTRODUCES FULLVISION EXPERIENCE TO MORE CONSUMERS IN AUGUST
First Phone to Offer Minimized-Bezel FullVision Display at Mid-Range Price Point