For fans awaiting the launch of the LG V10 in the United States, the wait is almost over as US major carriers – T-Mobile and AT&T have announced the handset will launch in this country soon. The LG V10 smartphone is already arriving in its home market, South Korea since early this month.
The recently unveiled LG V10 phablet will be available for order through AT&T on October 27, today. Reportedly, LG’s oddball V10 smartphone will debut on AT&T’s shelves stores from November 6th, 2015. Customers who put order through this carrier can choose either of Space Black or Opal Blue. The price of V10 phone is $249.99 on a new 2-year contract. Alternatively, there are AT&T’s Next installment plans; you can put nothing upfront, then followed by either of $23.34 per month (for 30 months), $29.17 (24 months), or $35 (20 months).
If you go with T-Mobile network, this carrier will take order the phone one day later than AT&T, on October 28th. In their stores, the LG V10 will sit the shelves from October 30 (about one week before AT&T). The magenta carrier sells the V10 smartphone for full retail at cost $599.99. Otherwise, you can pay $0 down, then 24 monthly payments of $25. Keep in mind that AT&T offers a free 200GB microSD card, an extra battery and a battery charging cradle, when you’re buying the LG V10 through their offered, of course, that’s a limited time.
Those who want to know more about the LG V10 dual-screen smartphone can check out our posts including its full specs sheet.
Here is some key features of phone include:
- Cameras: Take stunning photos and videos with the 16MP camera with Laser Auto Focus, and dual 5MP front-facing cameras. And with Gesture Shot and Selfie Light you can capture the perfect selfie even in lower light.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with X10 LTE connectivity, combined with 4GB of RAM lets you move quickly through your favorite apps.
- Storage: Now more of your photos and videos can live on your smartphone. It has 64GB of internal storage memory, expandable up to 2TB using a MicroSD card (sold separately).
- Battery: Removable 3000mAh battery.
- Access & Security: Along with LG’s popular Knock Code, the LG V10 features a new fingerprint sensor to unlock it and turn on the display simultaneously.
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Press Release (1)
LG V10™, LG’S Latest Smartphone, Available from AT&T on Oct. 27
Press Release (2)
T-Mobile to Kick Off Online Sales for the LG V10 October 28