Besides LG Watch Sport, Google has also introduced another LG latest Android Wear smartwatch. It is called the LG Watch Style, which is running on Android Wear 2.0 software. This wearable device provides Circlular P-OLED display. It comes with rotating power button and allowing you easily scroll through your stream. It is also bringing up the app launcher. You can also get help from your Google Assistant.
This smartwatch is water resistant together with thin and light. So, LG Watch Style is comfortable to wear, which has snap-and-swap 18mm leather. The wearable comes with silicone bands out of the box that users can quickly switch bands.
LG Watch Style specifications
- 1.2-inch (360 x 360 pixels) Circular P-OLED Display at 299PPI
- 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 (MSM8909W) processor
- 512MB LPDDR3 RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear 2.0 OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Dimensions: 42.3 x 45.7 x 10.79mm
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro/ Accelerometer / Compass), Ambient Light sensor
- 240mAh battery
The LG Watch Style is debut on market in silver, rose gold and titanium color options. The price of smartwatch costs $249. It should be available from Best Buy and the Google Store. Like LG Watch Sport, this smartwatch will be arrive at carriers and retailers across Canada, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, UAE and UK in the coming weeks.
Android Wear 2.0: Make the most of every minute