Alongside the X cam smartphone, LG Electronics has recently revealed information about availability of its latest smartphone, the LG X screen. This phone will be debut in Korea begin this week that same as its bigger brother, LG X cam.
As we already know, the LG X screen was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona back in last month. Most selling point, the phone brings dual screens. The LG X screen packs 1.76-inch ‘Always-on’ second screen, while the other one has 4.93-inch HD In-cell Touch display.
According to company, these features will allow users to easily access frequently used apps, even answer calls without interrupting the current activity or just play music.
LG X screen specifications
- 4.93-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
- 1.76-inch (520 x 80 pixels) LCD secondary display
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.6 x 71.8 x 7.1mm; Weight: 120g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC (Optional)
- 2,300mAh battery
The LG X screen smartphone will be listed on market in three different color options – Black, White and Pink Gold. This handset will price of 319,000 Korean Won, which is equivalent about $275 USD. New LG X screen smartphone will be frist arrive in South Korea that followed by another countries around world including Europe, Latin America and Asia.