Meizu has recently updated its smartphone portfolio with unveiled a new Meizu m3 at an event in China. This handset is basically successor of last year’s m3 smartphone. The 5-inch HD screen features 2.5D curved glass display.
The heart is a 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor, instead of the MT6735 SoC that found on the predecessor. Meizu m3 phone is take advantages of YunOS with FlyMe 5.1 on the top.
This phone brings a 13-megapixel camera on the back with dual-tone LED flash, and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), which enables focus in just 0.2 seconds. For selfie lovers, they can use a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Meizu m3 smartphone provides a hybrid SIM slot to allow users use the second slot as a microSD slot when required. Thus, both SIM slots are 4G support.
Meizu m3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 141.5×69.5×8.3mm; Weight: 132g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2870mAh battery
Good news, if you’re living in China or your friends on the country, you may order from the official store now and ships from April 29th. The Meizu m3 is priced at 599 yuan (about $92) for the 2GB RAM and 16GB storage version, while the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant costs 799 yuan (around $122).
Meizu m3 smartphone announced with 4G LTE, 5-inch HD display, 3GB RAM