After several leaks, the latest flagship smartphone from Meizu has been official announced. Called the Meizu MX6, the device comes with full metal body as well as just 155 grams weight. For payments using Alipay and WeChat, the phone provides mTouch 2.1 fingerprint recognition technology, which enables unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds.
Meizu MX6 phablet brings a 5.5-inch 1080p Sharp TDDI LCD display with narrow bezels. Its 3060mAh battery is allowing use the mCharge that lets users charge the phone up to 65 percent in 30 minutes. It is fully charge in just 75 minutes using a 24W fast charger.
Pumping life of phablet is a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor that accompanied by Flyme OS 5.2 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. The 12-megapixel rear camera features dual tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor with 1.25 ?m pixel size and 4K video recording. So, MX6 becomes the first smartphone to have the Sony IMX386 sensor. For selfie lovers, they can use a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Meizu MX6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core 64-bit processor with ARM Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Flyme OS 5.2 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 12 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6x 75.2x 7.25mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu MX6 smartphone will be arrive for priced at 1999 yuan (about $298 USD) and would be available in China starting July 30th, 2016. There are several color options – Gray, Silver, Gold and Pink. Company is also offering the Life Jack protective cover for the smartphone and you can get it for cost 79 yuan (around $12 USD).