Besides the M3X smartphone, Meizu also has recently officially announced a newest flagship smartphone, called the Meizu PRO 6 Plus. The handset is actually the successor of Meizu PRO 6 that was unveiled earlier this year. New one comes with an unibody metal design combined with several exciting features.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus phablet carries a bigger 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED always-on display, which features 0.53mm narrow bezels and 3D press that perceives different levels of pressure on the screen. The phone has built-in mTouch 2.1 fingerprint recognition that embed into the home button. It makes you quickly unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds. Thus, phone has also heart rate detection built into it.
New PRO 6 Plus smartphone boasts an Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 8890 SoC accompanied by Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) software. In term of photography, the handset packs a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, pixel size of 1.25?m, four-axis optical image stabilization, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and laser auto focus.
Main power source of smartphone is a 3400mAh battery that comes with mCharge 3.0 24W fast charging. The feature will make you charge the phone up to 60 percent in 30 minutes.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 103% NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness, 10000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.3 / 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC with Mali-T880 MP10 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/ 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25?m size, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, ESS ES9018K2M audi chip, ADI AD45275 amplifier
- Dimensions: 155.6×77.3mmx 7.3mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu PRO 6 Plus smartphone will be arrive in Champagne Gold, Sky Grey and Moonlight Silver color options. The 64GB version with 2GHz Exynos 8890 SoC is go on sale at cost 2999 yuan (about $435), while the higher model of phone (128GB storage with 2.3GHz Exynos 8890 processor) is priced at 3299 yuan (around $479). You’ll be found the smartphone in China starting from December 23rd, 2016.