Microsoft is going prepare to launch its upcoming budget-friendly smartphone, known as Microsoft Lumia 650. This phone was first surfaced back in October with codename Saana. Now, the handset has appeared on a new render pictures in White color.
As seen on its pictures, the lockscreen of smartphone shows December 13th. That’s expected the upcoming 5-inch smartphone will go unveil by the end of this month. This handset is likely arriving on market in two color options – black and white. So, it is similar as the Microsoft Lumia 550 smartphone, which went on sale in Europe earlier this month.
Speaking on their specs-sheet, we had some leak detail of Microsoft Lumia 650. This phone brings a decent specs but supports 4G LTE connectivity and dual SIM variant. Here is Microsoft Lumia 650 rumored specifications.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
Microsoft Lumia 650, specs leak in new render