Motorola has recently announced a new budget-friendly smartphone, called the Moto E4. Coming with a metal body, the handset is running on Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system. It is carrying a 5-inch HD display that combined with a quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform.
There’s no shortage of value-tier smartphones in today’s market. Many options include the common, expected features, and quality among these devices can differ.
The 2800mAh removable battery of Moto E4 smartphone is supporting 5W/10W rapid charging. This phone has 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and 71 degree lens. Its 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera features LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size and 74 degree lens.
Moto E4 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass Full lamination display with 70% NTSC color gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Single / Dual SIM
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 71° lens
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Water-repellent coating
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 72 x 9.3mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC (optional)
- 2800mAh removable battery with 5W/10W rapid charging
The Motorola Moto E4 smartphone is arrive in Licorice Black and Fine Gold color options. You will able buy it for US$129.99 / €149. It will be Amazon Prime Exclusive Phone. But there is also a Verizon version of this phone.
Meet the New Moto E? & Moto E? Plus: Get More of a Good Thing