Alongside the Moto E4 budget-friendly smartphone, Motorola has also introduced another affordable Android phone. It is dubbed the Moto E4 Plus, which has similar exterior material, a metal body. The handset is also running on Android 7.1 operating system or knowing as Nougat.
The Plus version comes with several difference compared with the regular model. Motorola Moto E4 Plus has a 5.5-inch HD display and is boasted by a Snapdragon 427 Mobile Platform. But it is still utilizing a 5000mAh battery together with fast charging support using 10W rapid charger.
Moto E4 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 427 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Single / Dual SIM
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 um pixel size, 78° lens
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens
- Water-repellent coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC (optional)
- 5000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging
The Moto E4 Plus phablet will be available in three flavor options – Oxford Blue, Iron Gray and Blush Gold. Those who interested the phone will able to purchase it starts at US$179.99 or €199. However, there is no word on the roll out details yet.
Meet the New Moto E? & Moto E? Plus: Get More of a Good Thing