Already launched last year, Motorola’s Moto X Force smartphone will be arrive in more stores. This device is known as one of company’s flagship smartphone to feature a 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with Moto ShatterShield display technology. Meanwhile, it is essentially made of an integrated system of five layers. That absorbs shock from impact and is guaranteed not to shatter.
Let’s meet the phone you can’t break, Moto X Force has main selling point for build quality and design. Its back cover is made of ballistic nylon. Overall build quality of the X Force phone is impressive. It is slightly raised frame on around the screen.
Neither as big as the iPhone 6S Plus nor as heavy, the new Moto X Force brings a 5.4-inch Quad HD display. As high-end phone, the phone has the hardware to flaunt such as the Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB of onboard storage and a microSD card support (up to 200GB).
Motorola Moto X Force specifications
- 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi display with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve); Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging