As expected, Moto has officially announced the flagship smartphone at its #hellomotoworld event in New York City. It is called the Moto Z2 Force that entering a phablet market. Lenovo-owned company has also unveiled the 360 Camera Moto Mod that delivering better photography capabilities.
Moto Z2 Force with Shatterproof display provides warranty against shattering and cracking of display and embedded lens for 4 years. It brings a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED shatterproof display. This phone offers a 6.1 mm slim body made of 7,000 series aluminum.
Inside, the Moto Z2 Force phablet sports Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform that companied by Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system. This smartphone is equipped with 12MP dual rear cameras, one monochrome and one color that offer blur effect to the background or foreground of images using depth of field.
Motorola mentioned that the US-version of phone comes with 4GB RAM, while other countries get 6GB RAM. Its 2730mAh battery is capable to deliver up to 24 hours of power in one charge. The handset packs Turbo Charging that promises 8 hours of power in just minutes.
Key features of Moto 360 Camera Mod;
- Shoot, edit, and share 360° video, audio, and images (with an ultra wide-angle 150° field of view) — right from your phone
- Capture immersive Ultra HD video with 3D sound
- Instantly share or livestream to your social networks
Moto Z2 Force specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED POLED ShatterShield, shatterproof display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX386 sensors, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus, 4k video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Front-ported loud speaker, 3 Mics
- Dimensions: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1 mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 enabled after Android O), GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging
There are two color options – Fine Gold and Super Black. The Moto Z2 Force smartphone is priced at $799.99 in the U.S. without contract or with $30 per month contract and free Moto Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod for purchases until September 9, 2017.
You will able to pre-order starting today from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, Best Buy and Motorola.com. It would be available August 10, 2017. This phone would be roll out in Mexico, Brazil and various countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa starting later this summer.
Thus, the Moto 360 Camera will be available worldwide market for US $299.99 from August 10, 2017.
Connect with the World Around You with the New Moto Z² Force Edition and 360 Camera Moto Mod™