Already introduced back in last month, the new Moto C budget smartphone has been launched in several markets. Motorola has launched its latest budget-oriented smartphone with 4G VoLTE support.
This phone made by a polycarbonate body with micro-textured back cover. New handset brings a 5-inch FWVGA display and boasted by a MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
Motorola’s Moto C smartphone provides a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, while the front-facing camera has a 2-megapixel sensor with LED flash. It brings dual micro SIM card slots. It is utilized a 2350mAh removable battery.
Moto C specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 4G – 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580M 64-bit processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Single/Dual micro SIMs
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 microns, 74° lens, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 73.6 mm x 9 mm; Weight: 154 g
- 3G / 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2350mAh (typical) | 2350 mAh (minimum) removable battery
Motorola Moto C smartphone is available across 100+ cities in the country. It is arriving in Pearl White and Starry Black color options.