Already introduced back in May 2016, the new Motorola Moto G4 Play has been landed in Canada. Meanwhile, Canadians who waiting Motorola‘s newest entry level Android would be able to pick one up the handset. Several carriers such as Bell, Koodo Mobile, SaskTel, Telus, Wind Mobile and Virgin Mobile have been sell the Motorola Moto G4 Play starting at $0 on contract or a no-contract of $249 price tag.
Just reminder, the new Moto G4 Play has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixel) resolution display. That’s accompanied by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. This phone provides an 8 megapixel rear camera, and 5 megapixel front-facing shooter. Aside the 2800Ah battery, it runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system.
Motorola Moto G4 Play smartphone has dimensions of 144.40 x 72 x 9.90 (height x width x thickness) with weighs 137 grams. The handset is actually LTE-enabled Moto G Play smartphone.
Motorola Moto G4 Play specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge